Modern IT Service and Support
We provide outsourced IT services for business with a refreshing focus on client support and customer experience.
Level Two Technician
This role is critical to the successful service and excellent support we provide our clients. You will be delivering modern IT solutions for business clients, their users, vendors and partners.
The foundation of this role is technical and focused on best practices and documented procedures in support of the clients IT Policy. This position plays a meaningful role in fostering and growing positive customer experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $65,000 to $100,000
- Strategically address the client's requests for support within service level targets
- React to provide real-time, on-time or same-day resolutions
- Troubleshoot to resolve or communicate the cause of most hardware/software issues
- Practice continuous education for yourself; sharing knowledge to improve your skills
- Utilize your ability to work independently and with a small team as required
- Balance communications to a wide-ranging audience of business users
- Gather appropriate information, screenshots and history for escalation to Level 2 Support
- Use technical documents from the Knowledge base to fulfill support requests
- Triage, Inbound: filtering calls, tickets and emails and routing to Level 2 support
- Triage, Alert: monitoring & responding to server notifications, antivirus triggers etc.
- Microsoft Baseline Support (Windows 10, 11, Office 365 basics, associated applications)
- Support Hardware, peripherals, M365 users' & management, mailbox and services
- Ensure time, tasks and documentation are consistently documented
- Participate in group-approval processes and feedback for continuous improvement
- Valid driver's license and transportation to/from
- Security Clearance and clean drivers abstract
- Maintain the ability to pass a Security Clearance check
- Participate in the Work-safe atmosphere
- Provide sufficient notice for time away/off to be approved by management
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm – 40 hours per week
- Expenses incurred in support of clients or their daily role and approved by a manager
- Continued education including courses, certifications and training
- Computer hardware to perform in their role
- Vacation time
- Health & dental benefits included after 3-month probationary period
- Monthly review of personal and professional advancement and upcoming goals
- 6-month performance review and annual compensation review
Typical work week will be 40 hours, operational needs may dictate that you occasionally work more and subject to statutory requirements, your pay compensates you for all hours
Your chance for an awesome career.
Join our Team!