Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) is a set of processes and techniques used to help an organization recover from a disaster and continue or resume routine business operations. It is a broad term that combines the roles and functions of IT and business in the aftermath of a disaster.
We’ll assist in establishing Recovery Time Objectives and Recovery Point Objectives to
- Mitigate the potential damage of a natural or financial disaster, or theft
- Develop a plan to protect company assets and data
- Identify the processes that are vital to your business
- Determine which resources are necessary to continue business functionality at the least possible output
- Determine how long your business can remain viable without full functionality
Together we’ll create a BCDR Plan to ensure that your business remains viable through critical times.